Katherine, Glen, Ally, & Issac came to visit! They went home yesterday. We were so thrilled to have them come see us! They live far away and it is no small task getting here. We had a great time! Ally and Joel played together great. Issac kept us laughing the entire time. He is such a crackup! We stayed up way too late every night playing games with Glen & Katherine. We taught them how to play Settlers of Catan. It was so fun. Although I am still steaming from when Glen used the Monopoly card at took all of my ORE! :) (I'll get you back next time, Glen!) We went to the beach, went to the aquarium, ate seafood, and even visited Grandma Norma in Wilmington.
Ally at the pool

Joel

Issac playing at the pool

A great picture of all of us at Bear Island

Needless to say, after staying up every night late watching the Olympics or playing games, and going to the beach, pool, or some other attraction every day for two weeks!..... I am exhausted.
I went to bed at 9:30 last night. Kelly and Nate are back in school. Jared is at work. Today it is raining and Joel and I are at home cleaning, doing laundry, and paying bills. Who knew that what would normally be such a boring day could be so wonderful?
6 comments:
I am sure you are totally exhausted. We had a great time and I am so glad we came and I got to hang out and get to know your kids better. They are wonderful kids and good examples to mine. Love you
You had company for 2 full weeks - you are a great host! We can't wait to come back but we will give you some time to relax.
Enjoy your next book...
Marci
Your beach is amazing. What's a "drip castle"? Katherine's such a cutie! I still think of her as a little girl, so I guess I can still call her a "cutie". I love the pictures of your kids' 1st day of school. They're so grow up. I also love the fern-looking trees behind them. Beautiful!! Coming out anytime soon?
With all this lovin your sisters more than the blog you have missed some mighty fine blogging days on my blog. And you would have loved knowing all my deep dark secrets that I have shared.
I have missed your smiling loyal face on the blog.
But it sure looks like you had fun and I still scroll down to see that gorgeous skinny pic of you on the beach that you think is so ugly and I just laugh at that comment because you are so dang gorgeous beautiful and I am almost embarassed to be your friend.
Oh ho ho... no offended at all - just missing you and a little jealous that you love your sisters more than me. As it should be.
I'm just jealous that your sisters visit you as I don't get such visits. Sigh.
Hey Tracy!!
I'm so happy you found my blog (and then I found yours). Man, your kids are getting so big! I didn't even realize Kristen and Leif had a blog...I am apparently a little slow. Anyway, hope you are doing well! We are just beginning to finally get settled here in CA, but everything is going good. Glad to see whats going on with you guys through the blog. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.
-Heather
Post a Comment