Thursday, August 21, 2008

More fun with cousins!!!!

Here are a few more pictures of the our week with Marci's family....

Joel and Brandon at the NC Maritime Museum


Brandon petting the snake at the museum


a rare picture of Marci since she is usually the one taking pictures


Austin enjoying the beach


Nate coming in after catching some waves


Kiersten, Kelly, and Brandon having a BLAST!

Baby Reagan (as we like to call her) tolerating the beach pretty well

Probably the ONLY picture of me at the beach you will ever see!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Tracy, you're like a "beach babe!" Oww Baby! That's why I couldn't live by the beach, I might be reported as a beached Great White!

Your comment on my blog made me laugh so hard. Funny thing, I kept seeing Aly's team and the older girls making so many silly mistakes last night that I kept thinking, "Oh, Terry wouldn't have put up with that!", over and over again. They really were not that great. St. Josephs beat them pretty good. Ouch.

I went to a soccer coaching clinic today and Andy Y. and his wife were there too. It was fun to visit with them. Andy works as the high school recruiter for WSU. I told him that didn't sound like work and his reply, "That's why I chose to do it." They have 3 kids, 7, 4 and 18 months. They seem to be doing well. FYI!

Nat said...

Tracy it is always fun when family comes for a visit. It would be nice if I could get mine out here from CA. It looks like everybody had a great time with the cousins. You look great at the beach. It is a great picture of you and the baby.

Easter Morning

I quickly took these pics before church on Sunday. For those of you in our ward, this is why we were a few minutes late to church this morn...