Joel is 4 years old!
I can't believe that it was 4 years ago that Joel was born. Jared was finishing up school and we were planning and packing up and getting ready to leave Florida. It seems like just yesterday. There has not been a dull moment in my life since Joel came along. He keeps me on my toes! He is full of energy and personality. He is soooo smart. He has a great sense of humor that we see evolve more and more everyday.
Joel has been so excited for his birthday to come. Every morning this week he has come down the stairs and said, "Is TODAY my birthday?" Yesterday, we took cupcakes to his preschool class.(He goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays) They sang happy birthday to him and he wore a birthday crown. So, when we were leaving preschool he looked at me and said, "NOW I am 4!" I tried to tell him that his birthday is actually tomorrow but you don't go to school tomorrow so they celebrated today.... He seemed to get it, but later that day he told our neighbor that we was already 4 and that on his birthday he was going to be 5! We are celebrating his birthday this weekend with a little family party. Jared's parents and Cathy's family are coming for dinner and cake and ice cream. I guess by then, after having so many birthdays, he will be 6!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Joel!!
Austin, Kiersten and Brandon
Post a Comment