Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Braces off!

Last week Kelly got her braces off. She only had to wear them on top for 3 1/2 months. She will now be getting a "Frankle" appliance that she will have to wear for about a year and a half. Her top teeth look so beautiful. Here are before and after pictures....

This picture was taken last fall...

This was taken this week.... not the best picture, but you can see how much straighter her teeth are.

3 comments:

J9 said...

Those teeth are beautiful Kelly! Definitely worth it!

Joy said...

Aly can not wait for hers to come off. She still has til Jan or Feb. That will be 2 years! So, yea for Kelly! She is beautiful!

Haylee said...

I love it. I never got braces as a kid so I had them a couple of years ago. I've had mine off for just over a year. Kelly is such a beautiful girl. I just love your family!!!!

Easter Morning

I quickly took these pics before church on Sunday. For those of you in our ward, this is why we were a few minutes late to church this morn...