Monday, April 21, 2008

Soccer

Kelly and Nate both had great soccer games on Saturday.



Nate scored 2 goals! One of his goals he headed in! I couldn't believe it. Last year he was not too crazy about soccer. He would tell his coach that he would rather sit on the bench. I was not even going to sign him up this spring. But then he told me that he changed his mind, and he wanted to play. What a difference a year makes. He has had a great season. He loves it and has really improved.



Kelly also scored a goal on Saturday. Her team played a really good team. They almost won, but in the end came up just short. She really played well. She plays forward wing most of the time and you should see her run up and down the field. She stretches out her long legs and she can beat just about anybody down to the goal.



I wish I could get some better action shots, but I am always too busy watching and cheering to get the picture.









1 comment:

Katherine said...

SO Cute - I already enjoy watching Ally play soccer. Kelly is so cute and she does have long legs! I miss you and wish I could be there to see them play.

Easter Morning

I quickly took these pics before church on Sunday. For those of you in our ward, this is why we were a few minutes late to church this morn...