Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Joel's Pre-School Easter Party

March 20, 2008
Joel's Preschool class had a fun Easter Egg Hunt and Party. He had a great time. He was not too sure about the Easter Bunny. He would not go near him. He kept asking me, "Mommy, is that a costume?" and I said, "That's the Easter Bunny!" and then he would say, "Yeah, but is that a costume?" He would not let it go. I finally said, "Yes, but don't tell everyone."

This is Joel's teacher, Ms. Connie. Joel loves her. She is trying to show the kids that the Easter Bunny is our friend. Joel wouldn't buy it.


Joel refused to get in the class picture with the Easter Bunny. What a stinker!

So....This is where Joel was during the class picture.


Joel did have a great time hunting for eggs and having goodies with his classmates. He loves preschool and it has been good for him this year.


No comments:

Easter Morning

I quickly took these pics before church on Sunday. For those of you in our ward, this is why we were a few minutes late to church this morn...