Monday, March 10, 2008

Nate & Bogue


Nate's birthday is coming up this Sunday! March 16th. It's hard for me to believe that he is turning 8 years old! Our good friends, Kevin & Lelie Dick, in our ward that also live near us, have a son who is turning 8 on March 15th. Nate and Bogue are good friends and they are so excited to be able to have their baptism together. They have been talking about it for a least a year now. We took this picture of them on Sunday. We are going to use it on the program for the baptism.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

How Cute with their matching ties! I love it. It's so good to have friends!
I am so excited for Nate! I wish i could be there! We will come soon!

Katherine said...

I like your new background - some people told me that my new background was taking forever to load and they were getting errors, so I changed it back to a regular one. Oh well.

I can't WAIT to come to your house this summer! YEAH!

Easter Morning

I quickly took these pics before church on Sunday. For those of you in our ward, this is why we were a few minutes late to church this morn...