Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving last week. My mom and dad came to NC and rented a beach house. It was great to relax and enjoy each other's company for a few days. Marci and Matt and their kids came from Charlotte. Franklin and Amber came up for a day from Charleston. We really missed Katherine and Glen. We all helped with the food. The first couple days were very warm and we could play out on the beach. (It was too cold to swim) The last few days it turned colder. Here are some pictures.

The Adult Table (except for Dad who is taking the picture)
The kids enjoyed learning how to play the Mexican Train Domino Game.

We all got a kick out of these pictures... Grandma Nancy is sharing her love for Yoga with her grand daughters. They ate it up!

up dog...


down dog...


and I can't remember what this one is called, ( Cow? I think) but I just love the look on Kiersten's face on this picture. So cute. These girls love hanging out with Grandma Nancy.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

We miss you guys too!

I love the Yoga pictures...Mom and Ally were doing Yoga just last night at her house. Ally loves it too! I am getting her a Yoga Mat and a kids yoga video for Christmas!

Thanks for the posting the Thanksgiving pics - your kids are so grown up and cute - I miss them.
Kat

Easter Morning

I quickly took these pics before church on Sunday. For those of you in our ward, this is why we were a few minutes late to church this morn...