Monday, October 15, 2007

Small Town Excitement

I have not posted in a few weeks. We just have not had a lot of exciting things going on. The kids go to school, we do homework, have dinner, take baths, and go to bed. We kind of get stuck in that rut. But this weekend was the event of year here in Swansboro, NC. It was the MULLET FESTIVAL! Not like the old Billy Ray Cyrus mullet. The mullet is a fish. (I told you this is a small town.) The town of Swansboro is an old fishing village here on the coast of NC. I guess the Mullet are plentiful in the fall. Anyway, We went to the Mullet Festival Parade on Saturday. It is a really po-dunk parade, but my boys just loved it.(We need to get out more) Kelly sat with her friend about a block down the road so I didn't get her in the pictures.


On another note... We are taking Kelly back to the doctor today. She should be getting her cast off. Now that is exciting!

No comments:

Easter Morning

I quickly took these pics before church on Sunday. For those of you in our ward, this is why we were a few minutes late to church this morn...